Wireless Network Terms and Conditions
By using the Definitions Wireless Network, you implicitly agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Please use this network at your own risk.
- Definitions INC is not responsible for data loss, viruses, damage to your equipment, or any other problems that occur as a result of using this network.
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but we cannot guarantee any particular level of service, availability, or compatibility with your device.
- Please be courteous to others by turning off sound, using headphones or setting your volume low.
- The use of the service for the following activities is prohibited: Spamming and invasion of privacy, Intellectual property rights violations, Obscene or indecent speech or materials, Defamatory or abusive language, Hacking, Distribution of internet viruses, trojan horses, or other destructive activities, Facilitating a violation of this agreement of use and any other illegal activities.
- Definitions INC reserves the right to monitor and control access to this network, and will cooperate with authorities as appropriate if questionable or damaging activity occurs.
If you have any other questions, concerns or comments please contact us.