Simply Tasty Beef Short Rib Recipe To Keep You Comfy And Lean This Fall!
We're thrilled with the enrollment for the first edition of our 21-Day Definitions Nutrition Challenge. Participants are actively sharing recipes, bulk cooking tips, overcoming eating while on travel and much more. The next 21-Day Definitions Challenge begins January 4th, register now for a guaranteed slot in the program.
Earl recently shared a recipe with the challenge participants, Beef Short Ribs, it's simple, but tasty.
- 3 lbs. of boneless beef chuck short ribs
- Sea salt
- Minced garlic
- Red onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season beef short ribs strips with sea salt, easy on the salt
- Cover each strip of beef generously with minced garlic
- Lightly brown each side of beef strip on stove top (optional)
- Place beef in oven pan and add one cup of organic low sodium chicken broth
- Completely cover beef strips with sliced onions and carrots
- Cover pan and place in the oven for 3 hours at 350 degrees and voilà you've got yourself a few meals for the week.